Saturday, July 20, 2013

Simbu Hansika in love and marriage will be soon

Hansika and Tamil actor Simbu have been seeing each other. Rumours about their lovelife were spreading like wild fire. Now they have come out in open.  Yes they are seeing each other. Both the love birds have come out in open on a social networking site. Hansika and Simbu have let the cat out of the bag.  

Hansika tweeted, “Been hearing to many rumours abt my personal life, so jus wana clear.yes!I'm seeing Str:)n hence I wouldnt like 2talk abt my personal life.”  

On the other hand the Simbu also wrote about his love life. “Yes I'm am with hansika and right now she is doing really good and marriage will b decided by our family ... Hope u will respect our privacy,” he said.

Anyway congrats and all the best to the couple

...(More..)

No comments:

Post a Comment