Sunday, June 23, 2013

Siddharth comments about Telugu film audience

Siddharth ran into a controversy. A section of media reported that he made some derogatory comments about the tastes of Telugu audiences. According to the reports, he made some comments against the Telugu film industry at the success celebrations of his current Tamil film Theeya Velai Seiyyanum Kumaru (Tamil version of 'Something Something') in Chennai on Sunday. Seeing the outrage from his followers on twitter, Siddharth responded. He denied speaking ill about Telugu film industry that gave him boost to his career. He tweeted, "There are rumours that I spoke ill about Telugu audiences. I have said many times before I am who I am today because of my Telugu fans. I’m not the kind of person to forget what I have got from Telugu cinema. Not now.Not ever.Please ignore these ill motivated, untrue rumours.'

...(More..)

No comments:

Post a Comment